Friday, May 18, 2018

A Letter of Protest

Dear Wrestling  Universe,

I hope this letter finds you well. I regret that the circumstances of my correspondence are not more pleasant. Sadly, it seems that upon my visit to the Orlando, FL area this summer, there will not be any NXT shows that I may take in.

I must object to this situation in the strongest possible terms. While my family may have other objectives in visiting the area (spending time with family, visiting parks, being in the sun and water), these are not nearly enough to tempt me.

No, for me it was wrestling or bust, and now apparently bust it is.

To this point I had been well pleased with your service--there have been hiccups, sometimes major ones, but there has also been Paris and sea stacks, meeting Sami Zayn and eating fresh blackberries next to redwoods...overall a success!

If I were visiting some place other than Florida, perhaps this would be easier to bear. However, Florida is a mess of sunlight and heat and humidity, and I burn in the shade.

There are, of course, other wrestling federations in Florida, and I have hopes that you may mollify my mood by a show elsewhere.

You know your duty. (It's to keep hot and cold wrestling coming, at all times.)

Regards,

Autumn

The Devil on My Back

Dear Wrestling, It turns out I probably have ADD. It's nice to have an explanation for why I can't seem to update things like this...